Working with an Audiologist that follows best practices (just like Dr. Cliff does in his clinics) is the key to a life-transforming hearing care experience. Treating hearing loss properly is complex, and requires a provider willing to invest the time and resources in your optimal hearing results.
Only about 20% of hearing providers follow best practices in audiology...choosing a Best Practice Pro Provider ensures that you will receive hearing care that includes Best Practices -- leading to your best hearing in the situations and with the people that matter the most.
Dr. Gosalia has completed a thorough 1 on 1 vetting process with Dr. Cliff himself to verify that he follows best practices in patient care.
As an independent Private Practice Audiologist, Dr. Gosalia will hand-pick the best hearing technology available for your unique needs.
West Valley Hearing Center is consistently the most highly rated hearing practice in Woodland Hills for a reason -- our #1 focus is your experience! You're in great hands with our team!
Amit Gosalia, Au.D is a Board Certified Doctor of Audiology and is currently an audiologist at West Valley Hearing Center in Los Angeles, CA. As a past adjunct professor at AT Still University, he instilled the importance of patient care, best practices and ethics to his students. Along with his local accomplishments, he has also received national honors and has served on numerous Audiology organizations as well. Related awards and leadership positions held:
- 2019 President Audiology Practice Standards Organization (APSO)
- 2018, 2019 Mentor for the SAA Ambassador of California
- 2019 Contributing Author Seminars in Hearing
- 2004-Current Annual Audiology Scholar Award (AAA)
- 2018 Chair Public Awareness Committee (AAA)
- 2017 Distinguished Service Award – Arizona School of Health Sciences/AT Still University
- 2013 – Chair Marketing Sub-Committee – American Academy of Audiology
- 2013-2015 Board of Governors – American Board of Audiology(ABA)
- 2011 Jack Vernon Crystal Award – American Tinnitus Association(ATA)
- 2011 Best in Hearing Care – Hearing Review
- 2008 – 2014 Advisory and Editorial Committee – AudiologyOnline
- 2007 President-elect– Arizona Speech-Language-Hearing Association(ArSHA)
- 2006 Professional Leadership Award - Audiology Foundation of America(AFA)
- 2006 – Chair Political Action Committee (AZ)
- 2001-2010 Meeting Committee – American Auditory Society(AAS)