There are Six different Audeo B Receiver in Canal Hearing Aids currently offered by Phonak:
Audeo B – Direct
Audeo B – Rechargeable
Audeo B – 10
Audeo B – 312
Audeo B – 312 T
Audeo B – 13
In my opinion, Phonak makes some of the highest quality hearing aids on the market. All of them are great hearing aids, but if I was stranded on a deserted island, I'd pick the Audeo B – 312. The Audeo B 312 gets it’s name because it uses a size 312 battery.
It comes in 4 different performance levels, Highest is the 90 – 70 – 50 – 30. The better the technology level, the better the hearing aid will function in noise, the more automatic it is, and the more customizable it is.
Why do I like these devices so much?
1. The Audeo B-312 AutoSense feature is amazing. It can switch through 7 different programs automatically. It is actually better at determining the program setting than a Human. You can also add up to 5 additional manual programs.
2. The advanced features for these programs are highly customizable.
3. It has access to all of Phonaks great wireless accessories, including the Roger Pen!
4. It has access to the Best CROS transmitter in the industry if you have Single Sided Deafness.
5. The Audeo B 312 also has a Telecoil option
6. They just work. I often say that I like Phonak products so much because they just flat out work every single time. They can treat anywhere from a Mild to Severe hearing loss. They are also extremely durable, which IMO is the most important factor when rating HAs. They can match Hearing Loss prescriptive targets better than any other brand I fit.
There is, however, one thing I think would make the Audeo B 312 perfect, and that is if it would connect directly with iPhone. If you want to stream phone calls, you either need to use a streamer accessory like the ComPilot or Compilot Air, or switch to the Audeo B-Direct which connects with any phone, but only streams phone calls to one ear. Otherwise, the Audeo B 312 checks all the boxes when it comes to a great hearing aid!