Pros of the Oticon ConnectClip:
1. Streaming - Stream phone calls and music to both ears seamlessly.
2. Remote Microphone - Cut through background noise by using the ConnectClip as a remote microphone. Just clip it on the shirt of the person you want to hear and hear them in any noisy environment. Works better than any noise reduction technology on a hearing aid.
3. Remote Control - Can't find your push button, or don't want to pull your phone out to use the Oticon ON App? Just use the controls on the ConnectClip to change volume and programs.
Things I don't like so much:
1. The Clip - It is not as strong as I would like. It does have rubber grips, but I have tie clasps that are stronger than this ConnectClip.
2. You can't hold it while using it as a remote microphone - Okay maybe not that big of a deal, but if you want to pass it around to different people, they will need to clip it on their shirt to avoid the "rustling" sound of the fingers on the Clip.
3. Your phone uses the microphone on the clip - You can't just keep the clip in your pocket or purse while streaming phone calls. The person on the other end of the line needs you to speak into the clip for them to hear you. (You will hear them perfectly if it is in your pocket however).